Skip to main content

Project IV Day 12: Mounted Deer Head


Linnea, sketch #2 is complete! Both tom turkey and this dude will be in the mail first thing next week. I mega-enjoyed working on this. It pleased my Texas roots.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project IV Day 18: Turkey Vulture (again)

I can't stop with the Turkey Vultures. I think I might have been one in a past life. Is that why I'm such a dirtbag ?

Day 12

I thought I would try something different. I've never sketched/painted a migration pattern. A more detailed series would be fun I do believe.

Day 7

You can see in this baby Magpie's eyes that he is just waiting to grow up and peck your eyes out. Aren't babies of all species supposed to look sweet and kind-hearted? This charcoal and pastel sketch is on a piece of 11"x14" drawing paper. Tuesdays = 12 hour workday which in turn = smaller, meaner sketches.