Skip to main content

Project VI-Day Twenty-Four: Yellow-bellied Marmot

This dude really exists.  I know it's hard to believe because he is so awesome.  I saw one with my very own eyes just cruising in a Wyoming field (it was less cruising and more moving like greased lightning).  The excitement level was what I would expect to equal a unicorn sighting.  

Day Twenty-Four:  Yellow-bellied Marmot


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project IV Day 18: Turkey Vulture (again)

I can't stop with the Turkey Vultures. I think I might have been one in a past life. Is that why I'm such a dirtbag ?

Day 12

I thought I would try something different. I've never sketched/painted a migration pattern. A more detailed series would be fun I do believe.

Day 7

You can see in this baby Magpie's eyes that he is just waiting to grow up and peck your eyes out. Aren't babies of all species supposed to look sweet and kind-hearted? This charcoal and pastel sketch is on a piece of 11"x14" drawing paper. Tuesdays = 12 hour workday which in turn = smaller, meaner sketches.