Skip to main content

Project VI-Day Twenty-Three: Asian Elephant

I am a big fan of elephants but not stoked about this drawing.  I guess something got lost in the translation of such a large mass of animal onto such a small sheet of paper.

Day Twenty-Three:  Asian Elephant


What I am stoked about is this…


These are Post-it quote bubbles that I used in stop motion films.  I save them in a beautiful hand-made wooden bowl.  I never knew why I felt compelled to keep them, I just knew it made me happy to see them all together.  So I like this idea...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project IV Day 18: Turkey Vulture (again)

I can't stop with the Turkey Vultures. I think I might have been one in a past life. Is that why I'm such a dirtbag ?

Day 12

I thought I would try something different. I've never sketched/painted a migration pattern. A more detailed series would be fun I do believe.

Day 7

You can see in this baby Magpie's eyes that he is just waiting to grow up and peck your eyes out. Aren't babies of all species supposed to look sweet and kind-hearted? This charcoal and pastel sketch is on a piece of 11"x14" drawing paper. Tuesdays = 12 hour workday which in turn = smaller, meaner sketches.