Skip to main content

Project IV Day 18: Turkey Vulture (again)

I can't stop with the Turkey Vultures. I think I might have been one in a past life. Is that why I'm such a dirtbag?

Comments

  1. Only if dirtbag = incredibly sweet, talented genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this sketch, its the only one I could find online that gave the turkey vulture an expression of a half hearted smirk,which is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for having such a cool and unique outlook on a such a lovely and interesting bird:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much - you made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I think thats my 'Uncle Bert'! Animals expressions can be caught. You've done this. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 12

I thought I would try something different. I've never sketched/painted a migration pattern. A more detailed series would be fun I do believe.

Day 7

You can see in this baby Magpie's eyes that he is just waiting to grow up and peck your eyes out. Aren't babies of all species supposed to look sweet and kind-hearted? This charcoal and pastel sketch is on a piece of 11"x14" drawing paper. Tuesdays = 12 hour workday which in turn = smaller, meaner sketches.