Skip to main content

Day 9

This sketch was especially challenging but in the end those are the ones that I enjoy the most. (Who am I kidding those are the ones that make me want to become an accountant). Looks like this juvenile eagle has alot on his mind. I feel this image would best belong airbrushed on the side of a 1970's kidnapper van.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 12

I thought I would try something different. I've never sketched/painted a migration pattern. A more detailed series would be fun I do believe.

Project IV Day 5: Little Auk

Little Auks are indeed little. They are round with sweet short bills. One day I shall hold one in the palm of my hand...

Project IV Day 18: Turkey Vulture (again)

I can't stop with the Turkey Vultures. I think I might have been one in a past life. Is that why I'm such a dirtbag ?