Skip to main content

Day 23: Chestnut-bellied Sandgrouse, 9x12"

Day 23, one week to go! Butcherpaper, I adore you in all of your coffee-colored goodness. You always seem to come in massive amounts and in large sizes. You are willing to be cut down into the smallest of pieces to accommodate little guys like this Chestnut-bellied Sandgrouse and I thank you for that.

As soon as I hit publish on this post I am off to shrink wrap the sketches I have done for this project so far. Not to steal butcherpaper's thunder but...shrink wrap machine, I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 12

I thought I would try something different. I've never sketched/painted a migration pattern. A more detailed series would be fun I do believe.

Project IV Day 18: Turkey Vulture (again)

I can't stop with the Turkey Vultures. I think I might have been one in a past life. Is that why I'm such a dirtbag ?

Day 7

You can see in this baby Magpie's eyes that he is just waiting to grow up and peck your eyes out. Aren't babies of all species supposed to look sweet and kind-hearted? This charcoal and pastel sketch is on a piece of 11"x14" drawing paper. Tuesdays = 12 hour workday which in turn = smaller, meaner sketches.