Skip to main content

30 SKETCHES PROJECT IV IS IN THE HOUSE!

My friends it’s on. A year has passed since 30 Sketches Project III came to an end, it’s been long overdue to continue with the sketching extravaganza. 2010 has been insanity. Time to get some normality…sketch-style.

You know the rules: a sketch everyday for 30 days. I sketch my heart out and post. Simple.

First sketch of the season – a dove in flight. Let’s do this!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 12

I thought I would try something different. I've never sketched/painted a migration pattern. A more detailed series would be fun I do believe.

Project IV Day 18: Turkey Vulture (again)

I can't stop with the Turkey Vultures. I think I might have been one in a past life. Is that why I'm such a dirtbag ?

Day 7

You can see in this baby Magpie's eyes that he is just waiting to grow up and peck your eyes out. Aren't babies of all species supposed to look sweet and kind-hearted? This charcoal and pastel sketch is on a piece of 11"x14" drawing paper. Tuesdays = 12 hour workday which in turn = smaller, meaner sketches.