Skip to main content

Project IV Day 3: Turkey Vulture

I adore vultures. They are amazing and beautiful. Any being that uses barfing as a defense mechanism is okay in my book. Above is a commissioned piece for a kind soul at Hawk Mountain Sanctuary in PA. So nice to work with people that appreciate the greatness of these creatures. I high five you turkey vultures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 12

I thought I would try something different. I've never sketched/painted a migration pattern. A more detailed series would be fun I do believe.

Project IV Day 18: Turkey Vulture (again)

I can't stop with the Turkey Vultures. I think I might have been one in a past life. Is that why I'm such a dirtbag ?

Day 7

You can see in this baby Magpie's eyes that he is just waiting to grow up and peck your eyes out. Aren't babies of all species supposed to look sweet and kind-hearted? This charcoal and pastel sketch is on a piece of 11"x14" drawing paper. Tuesdays = 12 hour workday which in turn = smaller, meaner sketches.