Skip to main content

Project IV Day 7: Albatross Chick

(A slightly better pic)

Sorry about the past couple of photos but I wanted to get them posted ASAP. I mean, this gig is about sketching everyday. Photo shoot manana and then shrink wrapping the last week of these babies. They will be for sale in my etsy shop...http://www.rowdystudios.etsy.com/. The holiday season is upon us and your friends and family told me they want my sketches for gifts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 12

I thought I would try something different. I've never sketched/painted a migration pattern. A more detailed series would be fun I do believe.

Project IV Day 18: Turkey Vulture (again)

I can't stop with the Turkey Vultures. I think I might have been one in a past life. Is that why I'm such a dirtbag ?

Day 7

You can see in this baby Magpie's eyes that he is just waiting to grow up and peck your eyes out. Aren't babies of all species supposed to look sweet and kind-hearted? This charcoal and pastel sketch is on a piece of 11"x14" drawing paper. Tuesdays = 12 hour workday which in turn = smaller, meaner sketches.