Skip to main content

Project IV Day 10: Birthday Chicken

November 17th. My birthday. The big 35. I worked all day and now it is time to celebrate. Don't worry 30 Sketches Project, I didn't forget you my friend. This birthday chicken is just for you.

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday!!! You are a Scorpio [scorpio horoscope ], no wonder you are very talented and creative! i love all your sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! You made my day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 12

I thought I would try something different. I've never sketched/painted a migration pattern. A more detailed series would be fun I do believe.

Project IV Day 18: Turkey Vulture (again)

I can't stop with the Turkey Vultures. I think I might have been one in a past life. Is that why I'm such a dirtbag ?

Day 7

You can see in this baby Magpie's eyes that he is just waiting to grow up and peck your eyes out. Aren't babies of all species supposed to look sweet and kind-hearted? This charcoal and pastel sketch is on a piece of 11"x14" drawing paper. Tuesdays = 12 hour workday which in turn = smaller, meaner sketches.