Skip to main content

Project IV Day 15: Laughing Kookaburra

If I were a bird I might be a Laughing Kookaburra. This sheet of butcher paper came from the same "drop cloth" that the last two daily sketches came from. My favorite part of this particular sheet is a quote covered by the Kookaburra's beak which reads, "No more half-assed". Okay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 12

I thought I would try something different. I've never sketched/painted a migration pattern. A more detailed series would be fun I do believe.

Project IV Day 18: Turkey Vulture (again)

I can't stop with the Turkey Vultures. I think I might have been one in a past life. Is that why I'm such a dirtbag ?

Day 7

You can see in this baby Magpie's eyes that he is just waiting to grow up and peck your eyes out. Aren't babies of all species supposed to look sweet and kind-hearted? This charcoal and pastel sketch is on a piece of 11"x14" drawing paper. Tuesdays = 12 hour workday which in turn = smaller, meaner sketches.