Skip to main content

Project IV Day 19: Thank You Chicken

Today's post is a Thank You Chicken. I have a professor from my undergrad studies that has been wicked helpful with prepping for grad school. Unfortunately, I can't remember this chickie's name but she belonged to said prof and she passed away a few months ago. Sweet slumber chickie.

Her color palette was so lovely that I had to share.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 12

I thought I would try something different. I've never sketched/painted a migration pattern. A more detailed series would be fun I do believe.

Project IV Day 18: Turkey Vulture (again)

I can't stop with the Turkey Vultures. I think I might have been one in a past life. Is that why I'm such a dirtbag ?

Day 7

You can see in this baby Magpie's eyes that he is just waiting to grow up and peck your eyes out. Aren't babies of all species supposed to look sweet and kind-hearted? This charcoal and pastel sketch is on a piece of 11"x14" drawing paper. Tuesdays = 12 hour workday which in turn = smaller, meaner sketches.