Skip to main content

Project IV Day 21: Kidnapper Van Graphic

Every now and again I produce a drawing worthy of being airbrushed on the side of a shady kidnapper van. The above sketch of a Golden Eagle is one of those sketches. Kidnapper van not your style? How bout this image as a black velvet Elvis-style painting? Another option...this eagle painted on the back of an acid-washed denim jacket? The possibilities are endless really.

Comments

  1. dude, before i read your comment i thought "woah, that could totally be embroidered on the back of a sweet denim jacket/vest" great minds think alike.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 12

I thought I would try something different. I've never sketched/painted a migration pattern. A more detailed series would be fun I do believe.

Project IV Day 18: Turkey Vulture (again)

I can't stop with the Turkey Vultures. I think I might have been one in a past life. Is that why I'm such a dirtbag ?

Day 7

You can see in this baby Magpie's eyes that he is just waiting to grow up and peck your eyes out. Aren't babies of all species supposed to look sweet and kind-hearted? This charcoal and pastel sketch is on a piece of 11"x14" drawing paper. Tuesdays = 12 hour workday which in turn = smaller, meaner sketches.