Skip to main content

Project V Day Nineteen: Yaupon Holly Twig


I'm sure you've been like, "Layla, when are you going to draw a Yaupon Holly twig already?!"  And I'm like, "dude, keep your shirt on...I just did draw a Yaupon Holly twig (insert melodramatic eye roll)."


Here is the much anticipated twig.  I collected it in mid-walk from work to vehicle.  It reminds me of Christmas. 


Day Nineteen grid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 12

I thought I would try something different. I've never sketched/painted a migration pattern. A more detailed series would be fun I do believe.

Project IV Day 18: Turkey Vulture (again)

I can't stop with the Turkey Vultures. I think I might have been one in a past life. Is that why I'm such a dirtbag ?

Project IV Day 5: Little Auk

Little Auks are indeed little. They are round with sweet short bills. One day I shall hold one in the palm of my hand...