Skip to main content

Project V Day Twenty Seven: Dandelion



You know what is more difficult than drawing a dandelion?  Trying to keep a dandelion's puffs intact while walking a dog.  If you're up for an added challenge try picking up dog poop and checking the mailbox with a dandelion in tow.  It took some serious wind-blockage and a lot of luck, but I made it.


Day Twenty Seven grid.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 12

I thought I would try something different. I've never sketched/painted a migration pattern. A more detailed series would be fun I do believe.

Project IV Day 18: Turkey Vulture (again)

I can't stop with the Turkey Vultures. I think I might have been one in a past life. Is that why I'm such a dirtbag ?

Day 7

You can see in this baby Magpie's eyes that he is just waiting to grow up and peck your eyes out. Aren't babies of all species supposed to look sweet and kind-hearted? This charcoal and pastel sketch is on a piece of 11"x14" drawing paper. Tuesdays = 12 hour workday which in turn = smaller, meaner sketches.