Skip to main content

Project V Day Twenty Three: Inside Indigo Muscle Shell



Here is yet another shell from New Zealand.  Besides the 45 minutes it sat in my dirty watercolor palette to model for today's study, this indigo blue muscle shell lives in a jar with other treasures collected from my time in NZ.  Below is a photo taken the day I picked up this little shell, it has traveled far from where it was born...



Day Twenty Three grid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project IV Day 5: Little Auk

Little Auks are indeed little. They are round with sweet short bills. One day I shall hold one in the palm of my hand...

Day 12

I thought I would try something different. I've never sketched/painted a migration pattern. A more detailed series would be fun I do believe.

Project VII-Day Twenty-Eight: Beetles

I brake for beetles!!!