Skip to main content

Project VI-Day Nine: Long-eared Hedgehog


I've cut, collaged, and glued (are all of these words redundant?) the first eight days of the project into finished pieces ready to be framed.  Twenty-two days to go - make that twenty-one cuz the long-eared hedgehog below is Day Nine my friends.

Day Nine:  Long-eared Hedgehog


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 12

I thought I would try something different. I've never sketched/painted a migration pattern. A more detailed series would be fun I do believe.

Project IV Day 18: Turkey Vulture (again)

I can't stop with the Turkey Vultures. I think I might have been one in a past life. Is that why I'm such a dirtbag ?

Day 7

You can see in this baby Magpie's eyes that he is just waiting to grow up and peck your eyes out. Aren't babies of all species supposed to look sweet and kind-hearted? This charcoal and pastel sketch is on a piece of 11"x14" drawing paper. Tuesdays = 12 hour workday which in turn = smaller, meaner sketches.