Skip to main content

Project VI-Day Twenty: Black-tailed Jackrabbit

 Day Twenty:  Black-tailed Jackrabbit


I don't know about you, but seeing these dudes within the same frame is pretty exciting for the ole imagination.  The manatee is obviously a loner, the hippo may battle some depression issues, the jackrabbit is pretty solid-he just goes about his biz, the squirrel is a wild man, the little deer is very inquisitive, and well the hog…I haven't figured him out yet.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 12

I thought I would try something different. I've never sketched/painted a migration pattern. A more detailed series would be fun I do believe.

Project IV Day 18: Turkey Vulture (again)

I can't stop with the Turkey Vultures. I think I might have been one in a past life. Is that why I'm such a dirtbag ?

Project IV Day 5: Little Auk

Little Auks are indeed little. They are round with sweet short bills. One day I shall hold one in the palm of my hand...