Project VII-Day Five: Mushrooms July 11, 2017 Moving right along to Day Five. I came across these little guys as I was walking into work last month. They were just living their mushroom lives as mushrooms do. The intricate and numerous shades of white they sport on their exterior blew me away. Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels Project VII Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Day 12 June 12, 2009 I thought I would try something different. I've never sketched/painted a migration pattern. A more detailed series would be fun I do believe. Read more
Project IV Day 5: Little Auk November 12, 2010 Little Auks are indeed little. They are round with sweet short bills. One day I shall hold one in the palm of my hand... Read more
Project IV Day 18: Turkey Vulture (again) November 26, 2010 I can't stop with the Turkey Vultures. I think I might have been one in a past life. Is that why I'm such a dirtbag ? Read more
Comments
Post a Comment